- Link between ADHD and Dementia
- The how and why of our article “Theophrastos’s Obtuse Man: the oldest phenomenological description of Neurodevelopmental Disorder in adult”
- Experience experts are becoming more and more important
- Delineating ADHD and bipolar disorder: A comparison of clinical profiles in adult women
- ADHD as a fluctuating condition
Pietro De Rossi , MD.
- Work Address
- Sapienza University of Rome, Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, Via Crescenzio 42, 00193, Rome, Italy
- NESMOS Department (Neurosciences, Mental Health and Sensory Functions), School of Medicine and Psychology, Sapienza University, Sant’Andrea Hospital, Via di Grottarossa 1035-1039, 00189 Rome, Italy.
Laboratorio di Neuropsichiatria, Dipartimento di Neurologia Clinica e Comportamentale, IRCCS Fondazione Santa Lucia, via Ardeatina 306 - 00179 Rome, Italy.
Ambulatorio ADHD Adulti, Ospedale SS. Gonfalone, via Roberto Faravelli, 00015 Monterotondo, Rome, Italy. E-mail address: email@example.com