- Link between ADHD and Dementia
- The how and why of our article “Theophrastos’s Obtuse Man: the oldest phenomenological description of Neurodevelopmental Disorder in adult”
- Experience experts are becoming more and more important
- Delineating ADHD and bipolar disorder: A comparison of clinical profiles in adult women
- ADHD as a fluctuating condition
Natalia Pietrulewicz ,
- I am a psychologist, psychotherapist trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT, certified by Polish Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT, University of Derby), Schema Therapy. I am also an ADHD coach (AACC, ADD Coach Academy, Albany, NY).
In my practice I work almost exclusively with adults with ADHD and/or ASD diagnosis. I am particularly interested in adjusting CFT interventions for ADHD clients.
I am a founder of Psychoterra Cognita where ADHD impacted Adults may receive therapy and psychoeducation (in group and individual setting). We provide online and in-person services for Polish and English speaking clients.
- Work Address
- Psychoterra Cognita, ul. Hubnera 5/102, 01-756 Warszawa, Poland
- Psychoterra Cognita
ul. Hubnera 5/102