- Clinical implications of the study “Trait-based Dimensions Discriminating Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Co-occurring ADHD/ASD.
- Drive safely! Adults with ADHD keep crashing their vehicles
- Lifetime co-occurring psychiatric disorders in newly diagnosed adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or/ and autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Webinar ADHD & Women
- ADHD as a Risk Factor for Infection With Covid-19
Dora Wynchank , MD. PhD.
- Work Address
- PsyQ B.V., Carel Reinierszkade 197, 2593 HR The Hague, The Netherlands