APSARD Meeting Overview Jeffrey Newcorn, MD Plus: ADHD in Adults over Age Fifty, David Goodman, MD ADHD and Substance Abuse, Brooke Molina, PhD ADHD and Bipolar Disorder in Children, Joseph Biederman, MD Working Memory Deficits and ADHD, Joseph Biederman, MD How ADHD grew up, Ronald Kessler, PhD Mono Therapy v. Poly Pharmacy, Joe Blader, PhD…
- APSARD 2016 Annual Meeting Preview Videos
- The Relationships between ADHD and Social Functioning and Participation in Older Adults in a Population-Based Study
- Can we treat cocaine dependence in adults with ADHD with amphetamines?
- ADHD and Substance Use – The Patients’ Perspective
- Comments on abstract: Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), substance use disorders, and criminality: a difficult problem with complex solutions.