- Link between ADHD and Dementia
- The how and why of our article “Theophrastos’s Obtuse Man: the oldest phenomenological description of Neurodevelopmental Disorder in adult”
- Experience experts are becoming more and more important
- Delineating ADHD and bipolar disorder: A comparison of clinical profiles in adult women
- ADHD as a fluctuating condition
Sandra Kooij , Professor (Prof.)
- Sandra Kooij is the founder and chair of the European Network Adult ADHD.
She started as a psychiatrist in 1995 with the development of diagnostic assessment, treatment and research in the field of adult ADHD in the Netherlands. In 2006 she received her PhD on a thesis entitled ‘ADHD in adults. Clinical studies on Assessment and Treatment’.
She is involved in research, treating patients, training professionals, informing the public, publishing articles, books and websites.
She founded the Dutch Adult ADHD Network in 1998, the European Network Adult ADHD in 2003 and the DIVA Foundation, that distributes the Diagnostic Interview for ADHD in adults (DIVA-5) in 2010.
- Work Address
- Carel Reinierszkade 197, 2593 HR, The Hague, The Netherlands
- PsyQ B.V., Psycho-Medical Programs, The Hague, The Netherlands