- Link between ADHD and Dementia
- The how and why of our article “Theophrastos’s Obtuse Man: the oldest phenomenological description of Neurodevelopmental Disorder in adult”
- Experience experts are becoming more and more important
- Delineating ADHD and bipolar disorder: A comparison of clinical profiles in adult women
- ADHD as a fluctuating condition
Fiona McNicholas , Professor (Prof.)
- Professor Fiona McNicholas is a Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in Lucena Clinic, Rathgar and Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Crumlin.
She trained in Psychiatry in Guys Hospital, and in Child Psychiatry in Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. She carried out a research fellowship in Stanford University, CA in 1999-2001 and returned as visiting professor in 2013/2014.
She was Assistant Professor at Columbia University, NY prior to her appointment as chair in UCD in 2001.
- Work Address
- University College Dublin, SMMC, Belfield Campus, Dublin 2, Ireland