Estelle Thilgen ,
- During my work as a neuropsychologist in the psychiatric rehabilitation clinic, I frequently encounter patients with underlying, often previously undiagnosed ADHD.
I work mainly in addictology and general psychiatry. After raising awareness of the prevalence of ADHD in adults, we put together a screening questionnaire that all patients fill out on admission to these inpatient services.
In 2021, I created the project "Clinique de l'Attention". This is a specialised outpatient department for adults affected by ADHD.
My activities are therefore:
- Diagnostic assessment of ADHD and comorbidities (inpatient and outpatient).
- Psychoeducation after diagnosis (inpatient and outpatient)
- Skills training individually and in group sessions (mostly only on an outpatient basis)
- Awareness raising and education e.g. by organising conferences during awareness month or as a speaker within the country.
- I guide students in their training to become neuropsychologists.
- I am a member of the committee of the asbl Teffpunkt ADHS in Luxembourg.
- I would participate in research projects
- Work Address
- Centre Hospitalier Neuropsychiatrique (CHNP) 17, avenue des Alliés B.P. 111 · L-9002 Ettelbruck, Luxemburg
- Centre Hospitalier Neuro Psychiatrique (CHNP)