- Link between ADHD and Dementia
- The how and why of our article “Theophrastos’s Obtuse Man: the oldest phenomenological description of Neurodevelopmental Disorder in adult”
- Experience experts are becoming more and more important
- Delineating ADHD and bipolar disorder: A comparison of clinical profiles in adult women
- ADHD as a fluctuating condition
Peik Gustafsson , MD. PhD.
- I am a child and adolescent psychiatrist doing research and working clinically with neurodevelopmental disorders and interested in improving the cooperation between child and adult services.
- Work Address
- University Hospital of Malmo, BNT-teamet. BUP-Klin.Stadiongatan 6, SE214 32 Malmo, Sweden
- I am doing research at Lund University, Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and I am working clinically at the department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Malmö University Hospital.
University Hospital of Malmö
department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
BNT-teamet. BUP- Klin.
SE-214 32 Malmö