- Link between ADHD and Dementia
- The how and why of our article “Theophrastos’s Obtuse Man: the oldest phenomenological description of Neurodevelopmental Disorder in adult”
- Experience experts are becoming more and more important
- Delineating ADHD and bipolar disorder: A comparison of clinical profiles in adult women
- ADHD as a fluctuating condition
Mario Louza , MD. PhD.
- I am a psychiatrist working at the Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I coordinate the "Adult ADHD research program" (PRODATH). Our main interests are: ADHD in elderly, ADHD and Dislexia in Adults, ADHD and substance abuse and psychotherapeutic interventions in ADHD.
- Work Address
- Rua Capote Valente, 432 cj. 76, 05409001 Sao Paulo SP
- Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil