- Clinical implications of the study “Trait-based Dimensions Discriminating Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Co-occurring ADHD/ASD.
- Drive safely! Adults with ADHD keep crashing their vehicles
- Lifetime co-occurring psychiatric disorders in newly diagnosed adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or/ and autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Webinar ADHD & Women
- ADHD as a Risk Factor for Infection With Covid-19
Mario Louza , MD. PhD.
- I am a psychiatrist working at the Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I coordinate the "Adult ADHD research program" (PRODATH). Our main interests are: ADHD in elderly, ADHD and Dislexia in Adults, ADHD and substance abuse and psychotherapeutic interventions in ADHD.
- Work Address
- Rua Capote Valente, 432 cj. 76, 05409001 Sao Paulo SP
- Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil