- Link between ADHD and Dementia
- The how and why of our article “Theophrastos’s Obtuse Man: the oldest phenomenological description of Neurodevelopmental Disorder in adult”
- Experience experts are becoming more and more important
- Delineating ADHD and bipolar disorder: A comparison of clinical profiles in adult women
- ADHD as a fluctuating condition
Kajetana Foryciarz , MD. PhD.
- Kajetana Foryciarz is a medical doctor in the field of psychiatry, internal medicine and general medicine with over twenty years of medical experience. She has provided individual and group cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy. Also she possesses experience in clinical trials and educational activities.
She runs a private psychiatry practice in Warsaw, her field of interest is the contribution of the neurobiological factors in formation and persistence of the psychiatric symptoms and comprehensive psycho-bio-social functioning of patients. The recognition in her country for
adult ADHD is very low so she wants to contribute to forming and expanding the network of adult ADHD centers in Poland.
- Work Address
- Specjalistyczna Praktyka Lekarska, Ul. Mokotowska 24/63, 00-561 Warszawa, Poland
- Specjalistyczna Praktyka Lekarska
Ul. Mokotowska 24/63